How did you become a Deadhead?:
- i got brought to a concert at the veterans memorial coliseum in New Haven in 1977. Nener looked back
What is your favorite Dead show, and why?:
- First one and the last one. No such thing as a bad dead show. I spent two years on tour, and only stopped when jerry wen't into a diabetic coma after the rfk shows in d.c. we where halfway back to cali for the ventura beach sunrise shows when heard on the radio. That the tour was cxancelled
What is your favorite Dead song, and why?:
- every single one. if you have to ask why then you are not listening that closely
What is your favorite aspect of the Dead scene?:
What, if anything, do you think is important about the Dead, and about the Dead phenomenon?:
- this band changed my life
“drstrauss,” Grateful Dead Archive Online, accessed January 29, 2015, http://www.gdao.org/items/show/1693889.
- I am the copyright owner. I believe my submission is fair use. This work is available from the UC Santa Cruz Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study. This work is protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by Fair Use requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permission, and for any use or distribution of this work, rests exclusively with the user and not the UC Santa Cruz Library. If the work itself or our research has indicated that one or more individuals or entities is a current copyright holder, that information may be included in the Copyright Information field. Other sources for copyright information include the Creator field or copyright statements on the work. When available, contact information for requesting permission from copyright holder(s) will be linked from the Copyright Information field. If you have additional or conflicting information about ownership of rights in this work, please contact us at email@example.com.